- Augmented reality learning emerges.
- Most learning incorporates use of a mobile device.
- Games and simulations are used for every content area.
- We will have a huge app-etite.
- Peer-to-peer learning blossoms.
- Expert and credibility ratings create trusted search networks.
- Search bots go on the prowl for you.
- Governments will become more involved in ensuring that its citizens have access to training and retraining.
- The learning function's focus shifts to accreditation, with less emphasis on the learning process itself.
- You will be rated publicly, much like a Yelp or Amazon rating for people.
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Looking Ahead at Social Learning
The last decade has brought a multitude of changes in technology and in the learning function. What will the next 10 years have to offer? Top 10 predictions: